B and Bs in Betws-y-Coed
A former Rectory dating from 1862, Penmachno Hall is set in over 2 acres of private grounds, comprising spinney and landscaped garden, fronted by the Glasgwm River. Situated in the Snowdonia National Park, just 4 miles from the tourist centre of Betws-y-Coed, Penmachno Hall offers the discerning visitor the opportunity to be within easy reach of all the major tourist attractions, whilst at the same time enjoying the seclusion that the largely undiscovered Glasgwm valley has to offer.
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
No Smoking Rooms
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 2,132 occasions since 8th March 2011