B and Bs in Winchcombe
Five individually decorated rooms provide memorable accommodation for a short Cotswolds break. Our five cosy bedrooms are all en-suite and individually furnished to a high standard. The double rooms are named after the fields surrounding Sudeley Castle of which one, "Almsbury", has a private terrace overlooking the North Cotswold Edge. The Castle itself can be seen from here in Winter, once the leaves have fallen. Our twin bedroom is know as "The Preacher's Room" since the founder of the Methodist Church, John Wesley, stayed here in 1755 and 1779 as a guest of the then owner of the building, John Stait, whilst preaching in the town. Hence our name - Wesley House.
Credit Cards Accepted
Building of Historic Interest
This page viewed on 6,153 occasions since Oct 16th 2005
On this day: