B and Bs in Thirsk
The Old Rectory is a Grade II Listed 18th Century Georgian residence which was built in 1737 with a later addition built in 1786. Part of the building housed what was a music room for local school children in bygone times, but is now the Drawing Room. The house is set in a large old English Country garden with the original early Georgian garden wall. The village of Thormanby is located on the fringes of the North York Moors national park more commonly know as James Herriott Country. We are ideally situated for York City centre as we are just 15mins from the Park and Ride into the city, we are also central to visiting Harrogate, the Yorkshire Dales and the coast of Whitby and Scarborough, we are set in a rural location with views towards the 'white horse' hill figure at Kilburn. We offer a warm welcome in beautiful surroundings and we look forward to welcoming you to The Old Rectory.
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
No Smoking Rooms
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 1,741 occasions since 4th April 2011